Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: 2 reports per year with SW. What if you restart subscription?

My bad then. I thought you had to wait for the second. I have the service, but opt for the 1x/yr and both appear right away (when renewed).

Established Contributor
2NE1

"Upon renewal, then two more are added. If you used up the reports, additional ones are 30% off."

I've paid the annual service on January, the first power report was automatically given to me, I still have the second one available. My question is, if I decide not to use it before the end of the service and renew it for an additional year, will I get three reports next year?

Starting Score: 486 EQ, 529 TU, 518 EX 12/6/2011 (FICOS - lender pull)
Current Score: 595 EQ SW 1/10/13 628 TU08 1/10/2013 593 EX (BoA HP) 1/5/12
Goal Score: > 620
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge! | Diamond Spade Garden Club Member: App free since 7/2012
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

I've always used mine up the first month. :smileysad:....but from my understanding, it rolls over.

Frequent Contributor
UpmyscoreinFL

I cancelled the 4.95 a month service after four months and called to sign up for score watch. The wonderfule customer service rep gave it to me for 9.95 a month for six months. You might want to try calling customer service and see if they will give you a discount.
Equifax my fico 629
Transunion my fico 669
Experian fako 663
Regular Contributor
Quips

I had the same thing happen . I called to cancel after my free trial and they gave me 6 months at 9.99

FICO: EQ 769, TU 762 , EX ???

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+