cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 reports per year with SW. What if you restart subscription?

tag
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: 2 reports per year with SW. What if you restart subscription?

My bad then. I thought you had to wait for the second. I have the service, but opt for the 1x/yr and both appear right away (when renewed).

Message 11 of 15
2NE1
Established Contributor

"Upon renewal, then two more are added. If you used up the reports, additional ones are 30% off."

I've paid the annual service on January, the first power report was automatically given to me, I still have the second one available. My question is, if I decide not to use it before the end of the service and renew it for an additional year, will I get three reports next year?
Message 12 of 15
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I've always used mine up the first month. Smiley Sad....but from my understanding, it rolls over.

Message 13 of 15
UpmyscoreinFL
Frequent Contributor

I cancelled the 4.95 a month service after four months and called to sign up for score watch. The wonderfule customer service rep gave it to me for 9.95 a month for six months. You might want to try calling customer service and see if they will give you a discount.
Equifax my fico 629
Transunion my fico 669
Experian fako 663
Message 14 of 15
Quips
Regular Contributor

I had the same thing happen . I called to cancel after my free trial and they gave me 6 months at 9.99

FICO: EQ 769, TU 762 , EX ???

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.