Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

20% off not working

tag
daylove
Regular Contributor

20% off not working

I am a current subscriber of Quarterly Monitoring and the 20% off an up to date report is not working...I used to click on the link on the Welcome's page and get to the check out page and thediscount would apply to the total but now the total show only the full price. Am I doing something wrong or the discount is no longer there?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: 20% off not working

@daylove wrote:

I am a current subscriber of Quarterly Monitoring and the 20% off an up to date report is not working...I used to click on the link on the Welcome's page and get to the check out page and thediscount would apply to the total but now the total show only the full price. Am I doing something wrong or the discount is no longer there?

Hi daylove,

The discount should still be in effect.  Are you ordering the report from your Quarterly Monitoring on your Member page?  And is it TU or EQ you're trying to get?

-Barry

Message 2 of 4
daylove
Regular Contributor

I am trying to get the EQ from the Quarterly monitoring page.

Message 3 of 4
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

@daylove wrote:

I am trying to get the EQ from the Quarterly monitoring page.

Hi daylove,

Only TU is available at a 20% discount through FQM.  If you have Score Watch, you can get EQ at 30% off.

-Barry

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.