Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 Bureau Monitoring Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

3 Bureau Monitoring Question

I recently (like 5mins ago) signed for this service and I know that it comes with a full report once/yr.  My question is do I get to pick when I get the actual report or do I automatically get it right away.  I would like to monitor my scores right now but would kind of like to wait a couple months before I pull the acutal reports if at all possible.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 3 Bureau Monitoring Question

I have the same question...that's why I haven't pulled the trigger and signed up yet.  The FAKO monitoring service I'm currently using gives me quarterly credit scores on all 3 CBs.  I read that the FICO service updates your score every time there's an event that impacts your CH (like new account, derogatory comments, etc.).  However, I'm curious about whether, if there has been no activity for 6-9 months, do I only see the score from 6-9 months ago? Or is there at least a quarterly report generated regardless of inactivity, that can show me a confirmed, up-to-date score.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Should have read all the negative threads first.

Message 3 of 4
redbeard
Frequent Contributor

Credit pull is when you sign up.  You can get additional pulls anytime, but they cost a few dollars.

Score is updated on every trigger event.  This is anything from new credit pulls to balance changes to new tradelines.  It will update frequently.

Most negative reviews are from several months ago when it first rolled out.  There were some rough patches getting started but the service has improved drastically since then.  

Dan

Just trying to get my scores to rise from the dead......

Wait.... I think I just heard a heartbeat!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.