Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 New CCs - No FICO Change w/SW??

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: 3 New CCs - No FICO Change w/SW??

@bichonmom wrote:

Well, I think it works pretty much the same. They're both EQ and FICO. I know when my EQ target score was set at 675, I was notified when it changed to 663. So, I'm going to assume that you're right in the way it works. It may also work the way the EQ rep said, but I'm not going to risk it.

Do you know if there is a delay from the time the score actually changes and we're notified? Does the score change as soon as the activity occurs? Like when a new acct is posted or a balance changes, and it affects the score, is the score change immediate or is there a delay? I'm concerned that there may be a delay in my score change from all this activity.

Thanks! Smiley Happy

Yes. EQ notifies myFICO of changes to the credit file. From there SW issues the alert.

The EQ CMS makes it simple to track cause you can see ANY changes to your file any day. If you subscribe to text updates once you get the text for the chance it usually clockwork that day or next day a SW alert comes.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 11 of 12
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Re: 3 New CCs - No FICO Change w/SW??

Thanks. I don't know why I'm not getting email updates on this thread. I've subscribed at least twice, and yet when I check back, there's at least one reply here!

Anyway, from what you're saying, the text message alert comes the day before email alert. Is that right? I only have email alerts set up right now.

I'm just feeling super paranoid about my score with 3 new CCs. It's hard for me to believe there was no change at all.

I wonder if there's going to be a delayed alert coming.

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.