Regular Contributor
jojomomma

3 Report Purchase Only 2 Available now?

I purchased all 3 reports for side by side comparison on September 21, 2013 and recieved all 3.  However, One is no longer available,  on the one report everything reports N/A when I pull them up to view, which it states are viewable until feb 2014 I think......don't recall exact dates...which isnt the problem, problem is only 2 of the three are showing when I purchased all 3 at the same time?  Also, when I went to CRA site to purchase free report it stated my free report was pulled in September......I didnt request free report from them since last year.....why would my paid subsrciption/report from MyFICO count as my once a yr freebie? 

11/2011 FICO ...TU 672 ................EQ 654................. EX 649

Current FICO; .. TU 713 (11/14), .. EQ 723 (10/14) . .EX 719 (10/14)

Cap1 4800, Discover 8600, WM Discover 6000, Chase 2500, Home Dpt 500, VS 500

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}