Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Effect of "new" FICO range on CC apps

Nixon wrote:

Irish80 wrote:

Nixon wrote:

jdt wrote:

Updated price tier.

Well if it includes FICO 4, and Beacon 5.0 I can deal with it..

Mine isn't showing any of these other options.

So what happens if I paid my $220?

Nixon, you have to pay for another  3 bureau report before you see the other scores 

So if I were to cancel and then reapply for it, I would be subject to the new price?

Don't know.  Not a whole lot of info yet.  I bought the 3 reports to see the scores.  They show both the new and older versions of Bankcard and Auto scores for Ex and EQ but not TU right now.  Also includes mortgage score

Message 11 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Updated price tier.

Nixon, you have to pay for another  3 bureau report before you see the other scores 

So if I were to cancel and then reapply for it, I would be subject to the new price?

I would wait until TU scores are included as well before I got the new report...  That doesn't asnwer your question though Nixon..  So 5 extra a month, err

What about TU Score? I get all 3.

Message 12 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

The new version does not include the auto, mortgage or Bankcard scores for TU, just EX and EQ.  Still gives FICO 08 for TU

Message 13 of 33
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Updated price tier.

I would wait until TU scores are included as well before I got the new report...  That doesn't asnwer your question though Nixon..  So 5 extra a month, err

What about TU Score? I get all 3.

If you choose to update your "3-B report" and now pay the 41.xx vs the 39.xx it use to be, TU other scoring models aren't included just the 08 currently, but the other bureaus being EX/EQ include the other scores.. So kinda not getting the full deal.. if you read the ** at the bottom footnotes of the page it states that I believe when I went in to order the report then put a hault to it..  Been Curious what my TU auto enhanced and TU04 etc is..

Message 14 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

The new version does not include the auto, mortgage or Bankcard scores for TU, just EX and EQ.  Still gives FICO 08 for TU

Oh...Bleh.

I think i'll wait then.

Message 15 of 33
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Irish beat me to it on my long winded version

Message 16 of 33
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

I guess it begs the question when will it be available and why didn't FICO just wait until the TU version of scores were ready...  Hmm TU might be being stubborn?  Doesn't Fico own the scoring models though and TU just provide the data?  Anyways, I guess I would of just waited to roll out the full product.  Cash is king though i suppose.

Message 17 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

I guess it begs the question when will it be available and why didn't FICO just wait until the TU version of scores were ready...  Hmm TU might be being stubborn?  Doesn't Fico own the scoring models though and TU just provide the data?  Anyways, I guess I would of just waited to roll out the full product.  Cash is king though i suppose.

Hmmm. Not sure. It looks like if you chose the $20/220 option then you're grandfathered in for now.

Message 18 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

For a bit more info, I'd take a look at Revelate's post in General Credit.  He posted a pic of what the scores look like

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/More-scores-from-myFICO-aka-best-consumer-frie...

Message 19 of 33
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Ayyyyyyyyy caramba!

Message 20 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.