Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3B lacks AAoA

tag
expatCanuck
Super Contributor

3B lacks AAoA

The 3B report lacks reliable AAoA (Average Age of Accounts) information, and this data seems to be completely absent from the Beta view.

You can see it only if a report displays the Established Credit History factor which a user can 'drill down' on.  Even then, the data point is only available for the bureaus specifying that factor. (For example, on my most recent 3B, I can drill down and see my AAoA for EQ and TU, but not EX.)

Since these data points are so critical to a FICO score, the 3B report should always reliably display the AAoA, AoYA and AoOA for all bureaus.  myFICO is providing incomplete reports by not providing this data.

(I note that the 1B report provides the AAoA data in the Understanding Your Score section.  The 3B report should provide at least the same information as the 1B.)

P.S. - This 'we can't assist you by email' / 'you have to phone us' nonsense is extraordinarily lame.  Either the product has the data or it doesn't.  And I'm not going to phone -- my time is worth more than myFICO's service.  This sort of behavior encourages subscribers to consider other services -- I'd point out that even the free Experian product provides AAoA / AoOA / AoYA.

2023 Goal: save 3 months' net income

Starting FICO8: 666 (give or take a FICO)
[ Last INQ 12-Feb-2024 ]
EQ8415 INQ (Auto, CC, HELOC, 2 mort)7y2m
EX8125 INQ (2 CC, 2 mort, HELoan)6y11m
TU8294 INQ (3 CC, 1 mort)6y6m
5/243/12AoYA 0m | AoOA 23y6m~3%
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 3B lacks AAoA

It's there for sure but I'm on a 4" screen so can't check til tomorrow.  Might be in the factors section?

I don't know if it's right tho.  CCT and MyFico both give me totally different AAoA values in identical reports!

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah desktop mode!

beta view, scores tab, click view analysis under any score and scroll down to credit history length and click the arrow to pull down aaoa and aooa.

Doesn't match cct at all for me.

Message 3 of 4
expatCanuck
Super Contributor

Got it.  Thanks kindly. 

mea culpa.

2023 Goal: save 3 months' net income

Starting FICO8: 666 (give or take a FICO)
[ Last INQ 12-Feb-2024 ]
EQ8415 INQ (Auto, CC, HELOC, 2 mort)7y2m
EX8125 INQ (2 CC, 2 mort, HELoan)6y11m
TU8294 INQ (3 CC, 1 mort)6y6m
5/243/12AoYA 0m | AoOA 23y6m~3%
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.