Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A few questions before I buy......

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

A few questions before I buy......

I want to buy the annual fico plan where you can see all three scores and reports. If I buy the one time annual and not the annual plan that renews that means that for a year I can still check my fico scores and credit histories right? Also these are the exact scores?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Scamp
Valued Contributor

Re: A few questions before I buy......

benguzz wrote:
I want to buy the annual fico plan where you can see all three scores and reports. If I buy the one time annual and not the annual plan that renews that means that for a year I can still check my fico scores and credit histories right? Also these are the exact scores?

Welcome to the forums, benguzz!

If you're referring to Credit Complete, that package is a once-per-year, one-time snapshot of your reports and scores, as they stand on the day you buy the package.  Those reports and scores remain viewable for 30 days after they are purchased.  You can buy CC on a one-shot basis, or on an automatic annual purchase basis which provides a small discount.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'exact scores', but the scores you get here are true FICO scores that lenders check to evaluate your creditworthiness.

Hope this helps.

02/12/09 EX: 701 / 02/08/10 EQ: 719 / 02/08/10 TU: 723

Backdoor Numbers, Credit Scoring 101, Understanding Your FICO Score PDF
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.