Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aaarggghhh! Update Already Will Ya

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Aaarggghhh! Update Already Will Ya

Ok, on 2/22 and 2/25 Ipaid $14,000 off in CC to bring Util down to 21% from 103%...when in this great wide world is this going to start showing up???

Ok, sorry...just an impatient rant....
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
glamchick
Established Contributor

Re: Aaarggghhh! Update Already Will Ya

I usually dont see a score change on mine until the weekends.

I hope its big for you!!!
Gardening since 5/3/2016
Message 2 of 4
BallBounces
Valued Contributor

madameozzie wrote:
Ok, on 2/22 and 2/25 Ipaid $14,000 off in CC to bring Util down to 21% from 103%...when in this great wide world is this going to start showing up???

It matters: what CCC you paid, how you paid it, when your new statement date is, what CRA you are referring to, and what "product or service" you are using to view the CRA updates.

Lots of variables.  I empathize with the impatience.
050719:     
021924:     

FICO 08 scores listed and are stagnated until multiple derogatory items expire over the next two years.
Message 3 of 4
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:

Are you waiting for the new util to hit your reports, or are you waiting for a score alert?

If you're waiting for a score alert, what do you have your settings on?

I sympathize, because my ScoreWatch seems to have gone into shock from my apping frenzy last month, and I haven't gotten a peep. Smiley Mad (I did pull my scores, which kept me from getting an alert, but enough other things have happened that I really should have gotten something by now.)
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.