Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to purchased reports

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Access to purchased reports

I wasn't sure which forum section I should put this in, but anyways, a simple question: How long do I have access to a one-time complete FICO credit report I purchase on the website? Can I come back and view the report as many times as a like, or is it just a one-time thing that I need to print out?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Access to purchased reports

Hi mb, and welcome to the forum.

You can view online for 30 days.

I'd suggest printing out your CR and keeping it in a file to compare with other CR's at a future date.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually you should be viewable for 12 months I think.  Let me move this to products for some better answers.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I purchased the FICO Complete product 2 days ago.

"Your FICO® Scores
FICO® Score Report Date View Until
TransUnion
655 1/18/2008 2/22/2008 View
Equifax
643 1/18/2008 2/22/2008 View
Experian
638 1/18/2008 2/22/2008 View"

Straight off the front page of "my purchases"

It's giving me month to look at it.
Message 4 of 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

If you get them through Suze, you can look at them for 1 year. If you get Credit Complete, it's viewable for a month. Neither can be updated (without paying again.)

edit: If you have Scorewatch, you can view your EQ reports for a year after you pull them.

You're both right! Smiley Very Happy

Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 01-22-2008 03:11 PM
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tnx for the info hauling. Didn't know that. Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.