Frequent Contributor
SteveUrkel

After 10DayTrial

Will i get my TU CR after the 10 day trial?

*21 Years Old* Started my credit at age 19
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature- $8,000 II TFCU - $2,500 II Amex BCE - $2,400 II Wells Fargo Cash Back College Card - $1,900 II Paypal Extras Mastercard - $4,400 II American Eagle VISA - $2700 II Best Buy Mastercard - $3,000 II Kay Jewelers - $5,600

Senior Contributor
DaBears

Re: After 10DayTrial

You get one when you sign up with your score and then its every 3 months.

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: After 10DayTrial

[ Edited ]

There are two products at play here....FICO Quarterly Monitoring is basically a pre-paid plan for your TU FICO report every 3 months. This product is for TU only and there is no 10-day trial and this product doesn't monitor your TU report or TU FICO, other than on a quarterly basis.

ScoreWatch monitors your EQ FICO score and EQ report for changes. That product does have a 10-day trial. ETA...and you get your EQ FICO report immediately upon signing up, with 1 more EQ FICO report you can pull sometime over the next year.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}