Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alerts...

tag
aquatic1
Established Contributor

Alerts...

Are we able to get alerts on the weekends?  Its been a month since I received a alert and yesterday my new credit card posted.  I received an alert from CCT but not Scorewatch or TU monitoring.

What gives!!!! 

Starting Score: EX:603
Current Score: EX:603 (10/16/19)
Goal Score: EX:740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Alerts...

Which credit bureau was on your CCT alert? --because SW will only alert you to EQ, and TU QM will only alert you to TU, of course.

For many of us, EX posts first. I know this from back when TrueCredit was a true daily puller, and I could see each account update hit the different bureaus at different times.

And yes, I have seen accounts update on weekends, and I have also received SW alerts on weekends.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 5
aquatic1
Established Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
Which credit bureau was on your CCT alert? --because SW will only alert you to EQ, and TU QM will only alert you to TU, of course.

For many of us, EX posts first. I know this from back when TrueCredit was a true daily puller, and I could see each account update hit the different bureaus at different times.

And yes, I have seen accounts update on weekends, and I have also received SW alerts on weekends.

The first alert I received from CCT was EX.  Two days later I checked my CCT reports and both EQ and TU is now showing the new account as well as the deletion of an account.  All of the CRA's were showing the info since last thursday I believe but don't quote me on that.  I will need to check my reports again.

Message 3 of 5
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I just saw a thread by Barry that SW is being funky again. (I really can't come up with another way of describing it!) Smiley Tongue

And I don't have TU QM, so I'd hate to say when and how they update.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 5
aquatic1
Established Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
I just saw a thread by Barry that SW is being funky again. (I really can't come up with another way of describing it!) Smiley Tongue

And I don't have TU QM, so I'd hate to say when and how they update.

Yes, I saw the post.  I will just need to be a little more patient.  When the alerts come hopfully it will be good news scorewise.  Regardless I have been able to get some of these negatives removed and I do have my first CC since beginning my repair!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.