Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All 3 Fico Scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

All 3 Fico Scores

Here's what  I would like.  I would like to be able to pull my 3 Fico Scores on a daily basis.  Does that exist?  I have Scorewatch and apparently you only get 2 pulls.  I do get alerts that my score has changed, but I'm not getting them as often as I would like, probably every 3- 4 months.  I probably have the alerts setup wrong, not sure how to fix that. 

If I cancel my scorewatch after my second pull, and then re-order it, will I then have 2 more pulls?  Maybe that;s the way around it.

Does MyFico have 3 Fico Scores in one spot?  What's the name of that product and the price? How often will it be updated, I hope it's not that quarterly thing I keep hearing about.  Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
GFer
Valued Contributor

Re: All 3 Fico Scores

Unfortunately there isn't a 3 n' 1 pull for fico scores....yet. (One can dream...sigh)

Anyhow, set your eq alert to your current score (make sure it's a current score--or it won't work!) Smiley Wink

Everytime your score changes, set it that score.

EQ 817, EX 815, TU 813 (Updated 1/5/18: TU 843

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.