cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All My Previously Purchased Credit Reports Are Set To Expire On The Same Day

tag
aussiesareforever
Established Contributor

Re: All My Previously Purchased Credit Reports Are Set To Expire On The Same Day

@Anonymous wrote:

I was just reading the ScoreWatch Description Page and I don't see anywhere, where it says your the reports you accumulate will be removed from your account after 1 year.

I guess you could just print them all out and file them.

I have 18 EQ Power Reports dating back to 2/11 and are viewable until 4/28/2012

My first reply was wrong, I said two years they are viewable, it's only one yearSmiley Sad

I'll hate to lose them because my EQ FICO was 664 Feb of 2011, April 24th 700, May 15th 774, August 14th 784, Oct 9th 794 and Nov 4th 802 (those are just a few, there are many more reports in between those reports) they remind me where I've come from and I like to see them.

Bummer to lose them 4/28/12.

The progression of your FICO score is awesome. Care to share how you improved your numbers so quickly?

BK in January 2008---Barclay's Apple Financing Card ($10,000) --- Capital One Quicksilver ($13,000)--- Platinum Delta Skymiles ($35,000) --- GEMB CareCredit ($10,000) --- AUFCU ($10000)---Discover IT ($33,000)

Experian 835 Transunion 828-- August 2018
Message 11 of 14
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: All My Previously Purchased Credit Reports Are Set To Expire On The Same Day

@Anonymous wrote:

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Darn Marines know it allSmiley Very Happy (quoted from another member)

Great idea MVV, I'll use my "CutePDF Writer" to save them as PDF files.

Thanks MVV for the excellent idea.

I wish I could take credit for thinking of that on my own but I got the idea from a post of another member. I'm just passing it on.

Well, Thank you for passing that valuable info along to us.

I just save mine to the hard disk on my laptop.

* goes to check *

Mine are saved as html files in the Documents folder on my Mac. When I had a Windows laptop, using Mozilla Firefox, I saved them as a Web Page, Complete.

With either version, I can pull them up again, complete with all the graphics. Works like a charm, and saves a ton of paper and color ink.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 12 of 14
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

With either version, I can pull them up again, complete with all the graphics. Works like a charm, and saves a ton of paper and color ink.

...and saves time shredding them too later on. I know I had well over 100 reports between DW and myself over the past years and finally decided I didn't need them anymore.

Message 13 of 14
veracious
Established Contributor

@veracious wrote:

I have TU Quarterly Monitoring and  Equifax  Score Watch. 

I purchased TU QM at a much later date then when I started my EQ Score Watch subscription,  yet both series of reports will expire soon.

It seems to be connected to a two year anniversary date, when I started EQ Sore  Watch.

Why?

Update:    With the renewal of my annual subscriptions, I found that my credit reports that were due to expire

are now extended for viewing for an additional year.

Thanks, myFico ,way to go!!

eta: formatting

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.