cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alright, What is going on with scorewatch?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Alright, What is going on with scorewatch?

Normally  I only see differences of 10 points or so on every now and then. For some reason last week I got an email saying my score jumped up by 37 points. Within 2 days got an email that said your score decreased by 37.
Here we go again, yesterday got an email from scorewatch saying my score jumped by 41 points so this time I wanted to see what is going on so I paid for a score power report and lo and behold my score is not what the email said it was, in fact it was the same as it was the last several months. 40 points lower in fact...

What is the deal???

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Alright, What is going on with scorewatch?

ash4557 wrote:
Normally  I only see differences of 10 points or so on every now and then. For some reason last week I got an email saying my score jumped up by 37 points. Within 2 days got an email that said your score decreased by 37.
Here we go again, yesterday got an email from scorewatch saying my score jumped by 41 points so this time I wanted to see what is going on so I paid for a score power report and lo and behold my score is not what the email said it was, in fact it was the same as it was the last several months. 40 points lower in fact...

What is the deal???

Specific questions about your own account should be directed to myFICO Customer Support (see top of this page), as they have access to all of your myFICO account information.  Thanks!
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.