Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another Score Watch question...

tag
racer-x
Valued Contributor

Another Score Watch question...

So, my EQ jumped 32 points to a 677  about 2 wks ago.

When I login to myfico.com, It shows my TU 662 score (which hasn't gone up) and my old EQ 645 score on the main page.

When I go to my SW page, it shows my new EQ 677 score.  I have (1) Score Power Update ( or whatever it's called).  Should I use it in order to get my EQ 677 updated report?  Or should I just ignore the 645 EQ that I see on the myfico.com homepage, knowing that my EQ is actually 677?

What's the significance/advantage(s)  in using my last Power Score Watch update thingy?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Target1212
Regular Contributor

Re: Another Score Watch question...

I wouldnt use it. I did when my score went up and am mad I did now! Your score is 677! They just show your score on your last report when you first login. The free score power thing will just give you an updated CR

Message 2 of 4
racer-x
Valued Contributor

Thanks Target1212.  That's what I was thinking. 

Message 3 of 4
gettnthere
Established Contributor

@Target1212 wrote:

I wouldnt use it. I did when my score went up and am mad I did now! Your score is 677! They just show your score on your last report when you first login. The free score power thing will just give you an updated CR

+1, good advice!

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.