cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Problems Accessing MyFICO Experian Report??-RESOLVED!!

tag
thom02099
Valued Contributor

Any Problems Accessing MyFICO Experian Report??-RESOLVED!!

Just tried to purchase my EX report, got a message that said Experian couldn't find my report?!?!?!   They were able to last week when I accessed directly.  Also via CreditSesame.  Got a message from MyFICO that my credit card wasn't charged, but that a $1 charge may appear for pre-authorisation. 

EDIT:  Got a response from the MyFICO support team.  Seems if one has a credit freeze on one's account (I did have a freeze on Experian), the result is the message that I got, unable to process...blah blah.  Was able to pull my Experian score and it's nearly spot on what Credit Sesame provided, only 10 pts higher! 

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Dubious
Frequent Contributor

Re: Any Problems Accessing MyFICO Experian Report??

Weird. I bought mine not too long ago. No problems. 

Message 2 of 13
thom02099
Valued Contributor

Here's what I get when I attempt to purchase...

Our apologies, an error has occurred...

Thank you for visiting myFICO.com®.We regret that we cannot provide you with your FICO-Scored Experian Credit Profile as Experian was unable to find credit records matching the personal identification information you submitted. Please Note: Your account has not been charged. You may see a pre-authorization for the purchase on your account. These funds are held temporarily and won't be posted as an actual charge until your order is complete. If you don't complete this order, this pre-authorization will be removed by your bank after a few days.

Thank you,

myFICO Customer Support

Message 3 of 13
Datx
Valued Contributor

Would not be surprised if the issue is on Experian's end. I was not able to get my EX report refreshed on MPM for two days in a row the last 3 days, but was finally able to pull it last night.

Message 4 of 13
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

I just purchased mine and didn't have any problems. I would suggest that you contact Customer Service and see if they can help you sort this out. Good luck.

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 5 of 13
vpae
Established Contributor

CS800 had the same problem.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Experian-FICO-s-are-back/m-p/2217473#M619783

*Fixed Typo*

12/19/19 06/11/20 07/02/20
Total CL: $708,900. Largest CL: Amex Bonvoy Brilliant $70K. Apple Card $40K. Chase Ritz Carlton $35K. Mouseover for individual CLs
Message 6 of 13
enharu
Super Contributor

Call customer service. You might need to contact experian too. I used to have a problem getting verified by experian and they always required me to physically mail in any requests with my utility bill and copy of ID.

After they did that a couple times they seem to be lax for me now
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 7 of 13
rios138
New Contributor

I pulled mine no problem earlier today.

Message 8 of 13
thom02099
Valued Contributor

@enharu wrote:
Call customer service. You might need to contact experian too. I used to have a problem getting verified by experian and they always required me to physically mail in any requests with my utility bill and copy of ID.

After they did that a couple times they seem to be lax for me now

I've been able to pull it from the Experian site as well as thru AMEX Credit Secure and Credit Sesame.  That would lead me to believe the problem is somewhere in the interface between FICO and Experian.  I've sent FICO customer service an email, awaiting a response. 

Message 9 of 13
masscredit
Valued Contributor

What's the difference between ordering my score here and paying $7.95 to get my score when I order a free copy of my credit report?

I'm currently signed up for EQ Score Watch here. 

Pre-Credit Rebuild Scores Pre-DC (3/24/22) - EQ - 524 / TU - 519 / EX - 495

Current Scores - EQ - 687 / TU - 663/ EX - 677

SDFCU Secured - $5000 / TD Bank - $5000 / Mercury - $5000 / Capital One Savor One- $5000 / Capital One QuickSiver - $4500 / Ally Master Card - $2800/ Walmart Mastercard - $2250

Andrews FCU SSL $1500
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.