cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Problems Accessing MyFICO Experian Report??-RESOLVED!!

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: Any Problems Accessing MyFICO Experian Report??

I have a freeze on my EX so I suspect that's why myfico can't pull it.

But...but, I also have a freeze on my EQ and TU and can still buy my FICO's from here. Not sure what the deal is.

Message 11 of 13
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Any Problems Accessing MyFICO Experian Report??

@masscredit wrote:

What's the difference between ordering my score here and paying $7.95 to get my score when I order a free copy of my credit report?

+/- 50 or more points maybe. You're comparing a FICO from here with a FAKO from EX.

Message 12 of 13
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Any Problems Accessing MyFICO Experian Report??-RESOLVED!!

@thom02099 wrote:

Just tried to purchase my EX report, got a message that said Experian couldn't find my report?!?!?!   They were able to last week when I accessed directly.  Also via CreditSesame.  Got a message from MyFICO that my credit card wasn't charged, but that a $1 charge may appear for pre-authorisation. 

EDIT:  Got a response from the MyFICO support team.  Seems if one has a credit freeze on one's account (I did have a freeze on Experian), the result is the message that I got, unable to process...blah blah.  Was able to pull my Experian score and it's nearly spot on what Credit Sesame provided, only 10 pts higher! 

*thumbs up*

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.