Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any promo codes?

tag
RW771
Frequent Contributor

Any promo codes?

I currently subscribe to SW but would like to purchase a recent CR but really don't have the $20...are there any current promo codes available?

05/31/2013 672 EQ (Fico), 03/08/2012 697 TU (Fico)

Closed on my first home 12/07/11! Officially a homeowner, thanks to this forum!!!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Any promo codes?

Discount codes aside, you can your EQ FICO report for $13.96 as a SW subscriber. You'd click into your SW subscription and click the link under your SW graph to get that discount.

Message 2 of 7
RW771
Frequent Contributor

lol oh geez...thank you!!! I've ONLY been subscribing to SW for a year now and apparently need to get my eyes checked!

Closed on my first home 12/07/11! Officially a homeowner, thanks to this forum!!!

Message 3 of 7
apandabear
Regular Contributor

Nah, it's not the easiest thing to find. The first time that I went to order a new report I spent several minutes searching for the cheaper version (if you click Get Today's Score on the homepage, it'll run you $20!). Then I spent a few more minutes making sure I picked the right one (it was called FICO standard or somesuch in my basket). Smiley Happy

2009-10 - C/Os
2011 - Debts paid, no open credit
2012 - Rebuilding started, secured cards opened, SL rehabbed - EQ myFICO 636
2014 - 10k Discover, 3.5k Freedom, AmEx Green, SL, Auto Loan - EQ myFICO 695
Message 4 of 7
RW771
Frequent Contributor

ok well glad I'm not the only one lol...they really should make it a little more obvious though...of course they wouldn't make that extra $$ that way if they did ;-)

Message 5 of 7
freshprince32
Valued Member

SW subscriptions?

exp:684
eq:686
tu:718

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

SW subscriptions?

This means Score Watch subscriptions.   Score Watch is another tool offered by Myfico.com that gives you the ability to monitor any changes to your report.  You are given an alert when there is a change to your credit report. You can view the change and see the score after the change.  It is very helpful and also cheaper than buying your score every week or so.  Hope this helps. Happy Gardening!!!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.