Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad Cancellation

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bad Cancellation

I tried their trial period. I cancelled 3 days proir to the trial expiration. Lo and behold. 3 days after that, I received an email stating I am starting my subscripition service. Even though I cancelled it prior. I have been told that i will be billed for 3 months for not cancelling. I never received an email with conformation. I am now disputing this and the rest of these transactions. I do not recommend My Fico to anybody in the future. Well, to those that only want the trial at least. Best of Luck in the future.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bad Cancellation

The same thing just happened to me, and I can't call them because it is a Sunday. I will have to wait until tomorrow.

I unsubscribed the recommended 3 days before my trial ended, their website stated "please allow 24 business hours" and I allowed 72. Still got charged for the subscription on my credit card! Unbelievable. Please avoid using myFICO's free trial, it is a waste of your time and money.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here...I canceled 3 days in advance of the end of my trial and no one contacted me nor was my account canceled.  It doesn't result in me feeling ingratiated towards the company or likely to ever use their products again in the future.  I expect a full refund.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Followup:  They've had high email volume and said I'd be receiving an email and refund since the error was on their end.  I'll keep this thread updated until I get full resolution.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Having the same issue--been trying to cancel for 4 days with no response and my free trial ending in another day or two. A little suspicious for a company supposedly holding an A+ rating from the BBB...
Message 5 of 8
Walt_K
Senior Contributor

I think all of you will find that you will receive your refunds.  They seem to be very good about that here.  That said, sorry you're having the trouble. 

Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes! 

I have sent six emails both thru my account address and thru the address supplied in 

my confirmation email. 

Going on four days now.

NO REPLY AT ALL !!!!!!!!!  

HELLO???  

See if you can guess what service I will never use again. I mean really, these people are 

just rude. 

Message 7 of 8
Established Member

I find this very amusing because they cancelled my subscription after 3 years due their billing issues.  Won't reinstate my account even though my payment method is still valid and they dropped the ball.  It might have something to do with the fact that my rate WAS $9.95 and now it's $14.95.  They said I need to start a new account.  Payment scheduled for the 30th of Feb even though there was no Feb 30th.  My account was cancelled on March 12th.

myFICO Service is the worst ever.  If I weren't in full gardening mode, I wouldn't even be here now.......

Starting Score: EQ 590
Current Score: EQ 667
Goal Score: EQ 730

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.