Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Balances displaying twice?

tag
EaglesFan2006
Established Contributor

Balances displaying twice?

I've gotten two SW alerts so far, both involving balances decreasing.  For some reason, each alert lists the same account and the same decrease twice.  Does anyone know why?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Balances displaying twice?

@EaglesFan2006 wrote:

I've gotten two SW alerts so far, both involving balances decreasing.  For some reason, each alert lists the same account and the same decrease twice.  Does anyone know why?

It's based on your settings. By default, SW will alert you to any balance change based on $x and also an alert based on x%, with "x" being the value that you select. If your balance hits or exceeds that minimum value for each setting, then you'll get a double alert for the same account. For example, my setting is that I get alerted if my balance changes by more than $1 and more than 5%. If my CC balance changes by both, then I'll get two alerts for the same TL.

If this is annoying you can change your settings. Select "Off" for the one you want and the double alerts will stop.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.