cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barry or Raine, How About a Bug Reporting Address/Mailbox?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barry or Raine, How About a Bug Reporting Address/Mailbox?

Seems like you're getting quite a few reports of bugs in the ScoreWatch alert system...maybe you should post an e-mail address or sticky a thread somewhere specifically for bug reporting? This would help your IT folks improve the product.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Raine
Established Contributor

Hey NewWorld, I'll pass the idea along to Barry. I'm not...

Hey NewWorld, I'll pass the idea along to Barry. I'm not sure exactly what he plans on doing, but maybe there will be a spot in the forum where people can report bugs. Here works good enough for right now, since I know Barry reads just about everything here. Smiley Happy

Thanks for the suggestion!
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

It'd also be nice to have a suggestion box. ;)

It'd also be nice to have a suggestion box. Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 5
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

NewWorld -- Great idea!  I'm sure we can provide a place...

NewWorld -- Great idea!  I'm sure we can provide a place here in the Forums to address myFICO product bugs, just need to work out some logistics.  In the meantime, such inquiries where we need to look into a user's Score Watch or other myFICO product account to provide a specific answer should be addressed to myFICO Support after checking out our FAQs.

Skiffy -- What kind of suggestion box do you suggest?  Directed toward myFICO products and services?  Improving these Forums?  Others?  All of the above?

Thanks for the ideas.

Message Edited by Barry on 03-31-2007 12:47 PM
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

New features (of myFICO) that we'd like. My list. Optiona...

New features (of myFICO) that we'd like.

My list.

Optional scores on other scoreboards.

I'd *adore* something that monitored EX -- but I'm not holding my breath, because you'd need to work on EX with that.

FICO score simulator for EX, even if it didn't have the 30-day window EQ and TU simulators do.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.