Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being discriminated by MY FICO!!!

tag
Mikey123
Valued Member

Being discriminated by MY FICO!!!

Help. Not sure if this is the right posting area for this but I would like any ideas on how I can pursue this matter in the legal courts. I tried to order the quarterly monitoring on myfico and they told me I am not allowed to order the product and they wont tell me why. They said I have to go to transunion directly, which obviously costs more money. I spoke to Edwin operator 114684 and said he couldn't tell me why. I think this is some sort of discrimination! Any help/thoughts are appreciated. I hate to go to an attorney over something like this but its the principle that really bothers me.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
newstart2010
Blogger

Re: Being discriminated by MY FICO!!!

There might be a fraud alert on your file.  I am only able to pull up my scores and report for transunion.  Its because there are fraud alerts on my other files.  I am sure they are not discriminating, just trying to protect you.
I live my life like I type, fast and with a lot of mistakes.
Spacebar broken. Watch for finger.

02/04/2015 || TU 08: 728 EX 08: 709 EQ 08: 748

Message 2 of 5
Cotton_Britches
Frequent Contributor

Also, if you have a freeze on your account, you won't be able to sign up for Quaterly Monitoring. This happened to me but once I removed the freeze, everything was fine.

I don't think they're doing anything to you on purpose.

“Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.”
Message 3 of 5
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Mikey123 wrote:
Help. Not sure if this is the right posting area for this but I would like any ideas on how I can pursue this matter in the legal courts. I tried to order the quarterly monitoring on myfico and they told me I am not allowed to order the product and they wont tell me why. They said I have to go to transunion directly, which obviously costs more money. I spoke to Edwin operator 114684 and said he couldn't tell me why. I think this is some sort of discrimination! Any help/thoughts are appreciated. I hate to go to an attorney over something like this but its the principle that really bothers me.
Let me apologize for customer service not explaining their reason for denying your purchase more clearly. I'll try to do better.

Seeing as how you have ordered and immediately canceled FICO Quarterly Monitoring 9 times since last April, presumably so you could get a TU report and score for $4.95 (or less for some) each, you have been banned from ordering TU products from myFICO.

Again, sorry it wasn't made clear to you that you were abusing the system. Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 5
Rebuilding101
Regular Contributor

@Barry wrote:

@Mikey123 wrote:
Let me apologize for customer service not explaining their reason for denying your purchase more clearly. I'll try to do better.

Seeing as how you have ordered and immediately canceled FICO Quarterly Monitoring 9 times since last April, presumably so you could get a TU report and score for $4.95 (or less for some) each, you have been banned from ordering TU products from myFICO.

Again, sorry it wasn't made clear to you that you were abusing the system. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry, not trying to be a troll, but this just made my day. Hilarious.

Starting Score(4/1/10): EQ: 631--- TU: 646
Current Score(4/1/10): EQ: 725--- TU: 686
Goal Score: EQ: 850--- TU: 850

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.