Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beware of Score Simulator

tag
basballguy
Frequent Contributor

Beware of Score Simulator

My score was 609 with my utilization at 81%.  Simulator projected me to be from 659-699 if i dropped my utilization under 10%.

I did that and my socre went to 636.

So annoyed. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Re: Beware of Score Simulator

Really?? No wonder I don't sign up to it...It only pulls from Equifax and its $15.95 per month?? I would pay if it did all three.

Message 2 of 5
twall06
Frequent Contributor

It is a simulator you can not expect it to be perfect.

Message 3 of 5
basballguy
Frequent Contributor

@twall06 wrote:

It is a simulator you can not expect it to be perfect.

I think you and I have different definitions of "perfect".

I'm not expecting "perfect".  I am however expecting...."something removtely close".

But i do appreciate your well though out and very constructive feedback.  I strongly encourage you to continue proviiding your feedback to others on these forums in the future.  I'm sure many others find what you have to say very insightful and will find just as much value in what you have to say as I have.

Message 4 of 5
twall06
Frequent Contributor

Sorry I came across rude in that post didn't mean to . I use the simulator to get a possible idea but I've used several credit monitoring sites none of the simulators are very accurate . So I guess my expectations wasn't very high for my ficos ethier.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.