Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought EX report, want to get TU but...

tag
JasonBourneOfCredit
Frequent Contributor

Bought EX report, want to get TU but...

Bought EX scorewatch stuff and it said something about buying the other score at a discount. How to I get the 30% off my TU score if I want to get it?

thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Bought EX report, want to get TU but...

You mean EQ Scorewatch?

As a subscriber to SW, you will see a link about getting future EQ FICO reports at a 30% discount, but I don't believe this carries over to TU at all. However, as always, google "myFICO discount codes" and there are some codes out there that allow you to save 20-30% or more (and no, we aren't allowed to posted them on here). They always seem to be changing and be sure to try a few as needed. Also, try checking out myFICO's Twitter page. They sometimes post decent discount codes on there. And as always, you can get a discount on your TU FICO reports as a subscriber to FICO® Quarterly Monitoring.

Message 2 of 4
JasonBourneOfCredit
Frequent Contributor

@llecs wrote:

You mean EQ Scorewatch?

As a subscriber to SW, you will see a link about getting future EQ FICO reports at a 30% discount, but I don't believe this carries over to TU at all. However, as always, google "myFICO discount codes" and there are some codes out there that allow you to save 20-30% or more (and no, we aren't allowed to posted them on here). They always seem to be changing and be sure to try a few as needed. Also, try checking out myFICO's Twitter page. They sometimes post decent discount codes on there. And as always, you can get a discount on your TU FICO reports as a subscriber to FICO® Quarterly Monitoring.

Yes EQ.

Message 3 of 4
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

@JasonBourneOfCredit wrote:

Bought EX scorewatch stuff and it said something about buying the other score at a discount. How to I get the 30% off my TU score if I want to get it?

thanks

Hi JasonBourneOfCredit,

Currently, the only discount available from myFICO on TU reports is the 20% off when you subscribe to FICO Quarterly Monitoring.

-Barry

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.