cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bundled scores or score packs - availability?

tag
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

Bundled scores or score packs - availability?

Has myFICO contemplated offering bundled TU/EQ score reports or the option to buy say 3 or 5 reports (at a discount) at one time?  I would like to buy 3 EQ/TU credits in one transaction so I can just click on "get today's score" option and use stored up credits.  One, this would allow me to buy some when there are product coupons available and save up some credits to use at later time and two it would save time and limit the total number of transactions I would have to request.

Has the availability of these types of products been explored?

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Bundled scores or score packs - availability?

I used to love the suze ormans kit on here; 3 scores for $49. I would stagger my usage of the three scores.

also it came with advice. I remember the first advice I got was to call and ask for an APR reduction on my credit card. I did it and much to my surprise it worked!!
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 2 of 6
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

@webhopper wrote:

I used to love the suze ormans kit on here; 3 scores for $49. I would stagger my usage of the three scores.

also it came with advice. I remember the first advice I got was to call and ask for an APR reduction on my credit card. I did it and much to my surprise it worked!!

used to love? 

they are still avaliable. 

its cheaper then buying the three reports but i already know what i need to do. 

garden and pay off my cards (only 300 away). 

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 3 of 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@OlegWasHere wrote:

@webhopper wrote:

used to love? 

they are still avaliable. 

its cheaper then buying the three reports but i already know what i need to do. 

garden and pay off my cards (only 300 away). 

I think webhopper was referring to the days of yore when myFICO offered all 3 FICOs, as did Suze Orman's Platinum Kit. They did away with that several years ago and the Suze Kit now offers 3 pulls with a choice between EQ and/or TU.

Message 4 of 6
Mrs-CFO

@Duncanrr wrote:

Has myFICO contemplated offering bundled TU/EQ score reports or the option to buy say 3 or 5 reports (at a discount) at one time?  I would like to buy 3 EQ/TU credits in one transaction so I can just click on "get today's score" option and use stored up credits.  One, this would allow me to buy some when there are product coupons available and save up some credits to use at later time and two it would save time and limit the total number of transactions I would have to request.

Has the availability of these types of products been explored?

This is something I would be interested in as well. I would be very interested in buying multiple scores in one transaction. If that were possible I would pull my score more often.

Starting Score: TU 590, EQ 627 (2/6/12) ~ BK filed 5/2011
Current Score: TU 656, EQ 680 (7/21/12)
Goal Score: 700+ Across the board w/a miles earning credit card

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 6
apandabear
Regular Contributor

TA-DA

http://www.myfico.com/Products/FICOKit/Description.aspx

Not much of a discount though. Smiley Wink

2009-10 - C/Os
2011 - Debts paid, no open credit
2012 - Rebuilding started, secured cards opened, SL rehabbed - EQ myFICO 636
2014 - 10k Discover, 3.5k Freedom, AmEx Green, SL, Auto Loan - EQ myFICO 695
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.