Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buy Score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Buy Score

Hello all thank you for reading my post.

I recently bought the standard package which I believe I have 30 days.  But I just noticed under where it shows my scores. Its says purchase scores for 19.95 each. What is that option for?  I thought the score was already shown with the standard package. Is it worth it to buy the score again?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Buy Score

FICO® Standard is what you purchased for $19.95, I believe. With this purchase, you have the option to get your TU and/or EQ FICO reports w/ scores. The purchase is a one-time snapshot of your TU or EQ CR and FICO score at that time. It doesn't renew and you can't update it without buying again. Assuming you don't have SW or TUQM, your purchase should remain visible for 30 days just in case you need to reference it again. If you want to know what's on your report a week from now, for example, you'd have to repeat the purchase assuming you suspect your report changed during that time. Be sure to google "myFICO discount code" in the future for extra savings. Also, subscribers to TUQM or SW get a discount of 20-30% I believe.

If you have a lot of things changing on your reports, and you want to know the FICO impact, then it becomes necessary to pull your reports frequently if you want to know that change. When I first joined here I found that it became very expensive since I was pulling a new report every week. Back then we could pull all 3 and at $15 each after a discount time DW and myself, I was spending hundreds each month pulling weekly. To save money, I subscribed to a credit monitoring service that allowed me to pull all 3 reports on a daily basis (I use creditchecktotal now). As changes occurred, then I came back here and purchased the report that was impacted to see that score change. Of course these other services offer scores, but none of those services offer FICO scores, which is what lenders used and figured I needed FICO to see where I stood credit-wise.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Buy Score

Thank you for the reply I do appreciate it.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.