Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buying Credit Reports

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Buying Credit Reports

I've been all around this wonderful forum. I've not only learned a WHOLE lot about the whole consumer credit process, but have become much more responsible in how I handle my credit. THANK YOU myFiCO! My question: in order to stay on top of my credit scores(hoping to improve the scores: TU-649; Exp-647) it seems I'm lacking EQ. but purchasing all 3 full credit reports will cost me $47.85/mo. I mean I want to stay informed, and improve my credit situation, but is it necessary to spend $570.00 a year just to satisfy my curiosity? There is a limit after all. I don't have an unlimited income Any ideas anybody. phew, this is getting expensive.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Buying Credit Reports

Sylviatob wrote:
I've been all around this wonderful forum. I've not only learned a WHOLE lot about the whole consumer credit process, but have become much more responsible in how I handle my credit. THANK YOU myFiCO! My question: in order to stay on top of my credit scores(hoping to improve the scores: TU-649; Exp-647) it seems I'm lacking EQ. but purchasing all 3 full credit reports will cost me $47.85/mo. I mean I want to stay informed, and improve my credit situation, but is it necessary to spend $570.00 a year just to satisfy my curiosity? There is a limit after all. I don't have an unlimited income Any ideas anybody. phew, this is getting expensive.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.