Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bye Bye myFico

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bye Bye myFico

I have nothing but negative experience with your 3B monitoring app.  Luckily I only wasted 40 bucks and that is 40 bucks too much.  It's ironic that a free service such as credit karma delivers what 3B monitor can't and CK is free.  It's a shame really.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bye Bye myFico

Funny thing about CK is that I can't get a Credit Score there...but Fico can give me a scoring.

CK may be free but just wait til you get a loan and they say your score is 150 less than what CK says, where in FICO it may be 50 less.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ck scores are useless but for me the information at least is always accurate which is what Im most interested in at this time. Weekly changes/updates for free with TU and now EQ vs. paying $19.95 a month for "monitoring" that may catch one change per month or nothing at all. The only time this crap service consistently worked is for the one month after my cancelation date and WHY I have no clue but I refuse to sign up for it again until I see a steady flow of positive experiences in the next couple months. Until then I'll pay $41 every three months or so for a three bureau report to keep track of my FICO scores but 3B can kick rocks Smiley Frustrated

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's all choice, the best thing to do is just provide a kind review of what has happened, make it detailed and hopefully they can work on making it better.

I am a gamer, have been since I was a child. Now a days, I basically provide reviews, and report any and all information I can find by seeking exploits telling, in detail, what I did to find it and how I got there with each and every step because I like to see things get fixed.

With everything that gets fixed, another problem arises. We are just human, there is never 100% perfect.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.