cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I Cancel and Resubscribe to Get a New Report More Often than Quarterly?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I Cancel and Resubscribe to Get a New Report More Often than Quarterly?

It appears that with the MyFico Ultimate 3B the cost is $30 per month - and you can get a new report from each credit bureau each quarter.

If I want to get a new report after a month - can I cancel at the end of the first month, resubscribe, and get a new report?  

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can I Cancel and Resubscribe to Get a New Report More Often than Quarterly?

@Anonymous wrote:

It appears that with the MyFico Ultimate 3B the cost is $30 per month - and you can get a new report from each credit bureau each quarter.

If I want to get a new report after a month - can I cancel at the end of the first month, resubscribe, and get a new report?  

Yea - no it doesn't work like that. If you unsubscribe and re-subcribe the system will know  the last time you got a 3B report.
If you want to get a report before your quarterly reports (such as every month) you'll have to buy it. ($47.88) 

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

If I'm only interested in my mortgage scores which product do I buy? Right now I have the ultimate 3b but need to update the mortgage info.

Thank You!

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you want an updated 3B you'll have to buy it. You can't just get your mortgage scores - it's and all of them or nothing kind of deal.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea - no it doesn't work like that. If you unsubscribe and re-subcribe the system will know  the last time you got a 3B report.
If you want to get a report before your quarterly reports (such as every month) you'll have to buy it. ($47.88) 

So to completely understand this Im going to cancel my Ultimate 3b then purchase something else for 47.88?  I cant purchase the Ultimate 3b again, correct? No sense spending money for that plus for a different product.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have ultimate 3B - ($29.99 a month) . If you want something more than you're quartly report (a monthly one for example) you'll have to purchase the 3B report for $47.88 if you cancel the 3B. Then the 3B report is $54 I believe
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.