cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I download myFiCO reports for someone else?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I download myFiCO reports for someone else?

I am starting up a tax/debt management business and would like to know if it is legal or even possible to download reports off this site for customers (of course with them providing me with the necessary security answers such as their SSN) and use my general business e-mail address consecutively for each report I download for my clients?

Some clients are more comfortable with having a professional take care of things for them and find downloading financial information off the internet overwhelming.

Please advise with any knowledge and/or experience you may have regarding this issue.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Can I download myFiCO reports for someone else?

wallstplyr wrote:
I am starting up a tax/debt management business and would like to know if it is legal or even possible to download reports off this site for customers (of course with them providing me with the necessary security answers such as their SSN) and use my general business e-mail address consecutively for each report I download for my clients?

Some clients are more comfortable with having a professional take care of things for them and find downloading financial information off the internet overwhelming.

Please advise with any knowledge and/or experience you may have regarding this issue.

Thank you!

Nope. You can only access your personal reports.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can I download myFiCO reports for someone else?

No...and it's quite understandable why. MyFICO doesn't want to have to get in the business of verifying that you in fact have permission from the client to download a CR. Too many liability issues, no doubt.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.