Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone clear this up for me...I'm confused

tag
Ms-Kato
Contributor

Can someone clear this up for me...I'm confused

Can someone clear this up for me...Did I use up my 2 free reports by viewing my report several times already?

Not sure how this works or how do I even know I used up score power reports.

I'm constantly looking over my report comparing it with EX and Trans for any errors between the 3 because

there's so much to take in..

Thanks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Receive two Equifax Score Power report

Receive two Score Power reports when you subscribe – one at enrollment and one to be used at any time during your subscription. In addition, you will receive two additional Score Power reports each year of your Score Watch subscription. Score Power reports include your complete Equifax Credit Report, FICO® score, FICO® score simulator and factors hurting or helping your score. Also, receive additional Score Power reports at a 30% discount while you are subscribed to Score Watch.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Can someone clear this up for me...I'm confused

A ScoreWatch subscription comes with two EQ FICO reports. The first is immediately used when you subscribe and the second can be pulled anytime in the future. When the subscription is renewed, you'll have two more added for use at anytime or you can bank them into the future.

To view your subscription, log in and click on the ScoreWatch bar. Right below your SW graph, you'll see a box with a mention of how many reports you have left or if all used, you'll have the option to purchase future EQ reports at 30% off.

For best use of your SW subscription, ALWAYS, always, always, and always set your current score to EXACTLY match your target score. You can change your target score within the Setting tab. That way if your score goes up, you'll get alerted because SW will monitor your score for changes every 7-10 days. Conversely, if it goes down, you'll get alerted too. Once you see the alert, IMMEDIATELY change the target score again. Lather, rinse, and repeat. When I first subscribed, I set my target score to 750...I started around 550...it would have been a very long time before I got alerted and couldn't understand why I wasn't getting any alerts.

Be sure to pull your free reports from annualcreditreport.com...those contain more info and are very important in the repair process.

Message 2 of 3
Ms-Kato
Contributor

Re: Can someone clear this up for me...I'm confused

Well I did call and the reason my free report wasn't showing is because I'm still in the trial period. It will show

once the trial period ends.

Thanks for your time .

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.