cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get 3 bureau monitoring, trying for over a year. Any tips?

tag
FrancoB
Valued Member

Can't get 3 bureau monitoring, trying for over a year. Any tips?

I've being trying to purchase a the Fico monitoring service for over a year now!

It goes like this:

Every time I try to purchase the service my account gets locked, I call customer service and after some questions they unlock. Then I ask them to help me get the servis on the phone and they think they activate it and tell me that it should be working in a few minutes, I've done this at least 10 times so I tell them well, I think there is a problem with my account as I've being trying to get this for over a year and they say that they don't see anything wrong on their end. Of course after a few minutes it doesnt work so I call back and explain all over again after my account gets locked again and after being on hold for ever because it's seems like CS has no idea whats going on they tell me that My transunion report is locked, which is not true  since I have their monitorig and got new account with transunion pulls that same day. Anyway Called TU spent 2 hours on the phone to confirm this. Call My fico again and then they tell me that it must be a problem with experian.. Call experian 6 times talk to 6 different guys and nothing wrong. And so on over and over and over. They promised me over and over that a supervisor will call me back, never happened, I sent several emails and nothing.

Nothing seems wrong with my reports, I have 14 active accounts and I get my Fico through Barclay and Discover with no problems plus TU monitoring (which is vantagescore)

Does? any one has any sugestions?

Amex Gold Premier Rewards, Amex Platinum, Amex EveryDay Preferred 7k, Chase Freedom unlimited 18.2k, Chase Freedom 7k, Chase United Club 12.5k, Barclay Apple Rewards 10k, Barclay Aviator Silver 5.5k, Discover IT 9.5k, Capital One Quicksilver 3.25k, Kohl's 700, Citi AAdvantage Platinum 7k, Citi Prestige 13k, Citi Hilton Honors 15k, Amex Hilton Honoros 1k, Chase IHG 6k, Chase Sapphire Reserve 30k
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
FrancoB
Valued Member

Re: Can't get 3 bureau monitoring, trying for over a year. Any tips?

Looks like customer servie will not make any effort to help.

Placed another purchase my account got locked again called to unlock explained everything for 20 minutes, I was told to place the purchase again and of course same result. Called back and I was on hold for 45 minutes utill I hanged up.

Sent an email and I got a two line answer telling me to place the pourchase again. 

What a joke of service!!

Any one had a similar problem?

Amex Gold Premier Rewards, Amex Platinum, Amex EveryDay Preferred 7k, Chase Freedom unlimited 18.2k, Chase Freedom 7k, Chase United Club 12.5k, Barclay Apple Rewards 10k, Barclay Aviator Silver 5.5k, Discover IT 9.5k, Capital One Quicksilver 3.25k, Kohl's 700, Citi AAdvantage Platinum 7k, Citi Prestige 13k, Citi Hilton Honors 15k, Amex Hilton Honoros 1k, Chase IHG 6k, Chase Sapphire Reserve 30k
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had problems like this. 

My advise is get all three of your reports directly from each three bureau. 

Go go through each of them and make sure all of your personal information matches exactly.

i would delete anything that was unnecessary, like previous addresses and jobs, co applicants etc.

Having three matching reports with the minimum amount of information makes credit monitoring and getting reports online 1000% easier.

Message 3 of 4
FrancoB
Valued Member

Thanka for you replay.

My Fico made no eefort in trying to get my business and fix the issue!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.