cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't seem to read Score Watch correctly-confused.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't seem to read Score Watch correctly-confused.

Last month I started a Score Watch trial offer for myself, & if I was reading it right it clearly displayed my FICO score, not the EQ, TU or EX scores. Since I specifically wanted my FICO score that was perfect; I understood that the FICO score's a separate score from that of any of the "Big 3" agencies-did I misunderstand? This month I started a Score Watch trial offer for DH, & the whole page format looks revamped. Only the Equifax score & report displayed, I'm invited to purchase the TU &/or EX score, & the FICO score's nowhere to be seen. That's the score I really want to see. Can I still find it on the Score Watch report or do I need to go somewhere else for it?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can't seem to read Score Watch correctly-confused.

The Equifax score you are seeing is your real FICO for equifax. That is what you should be seeing. If you want to see EX or TU or would need to order and pay for them. There are three FICO scores. Equifax, Transunion, and Experian. Scorewatch tracks your equifax FICO.

Check out Scoring 101.  Have a great holiday.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.