cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't use the Suze Orman product I purchased.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't use the Suze Orman product I purchased.

Hi All,

I am new to this forum, actually my first forum ever but I can't find the answer to my question although I have spent several hours searching for it. I did send an email to customer support but they said not to expect an answer for a few days.

I bought the Suze Orman kit last night but it would not give me any fico scores. I now know that I probably don't have enough recent info in my reports to get a score. However, I didn't get the credit reports either. It still says I have 3 reports remaining. Does this mean I can't use the kit at all. If I try to use any of the tools it just takes me to the get report page. When I try to get the report it tells me I don't have enough info to get a fico score and to get a report click here. So I did and it took me to the CRA and as far as I could tell wanted me to pay for the report. Also, if I don't currently have enough recent activity for fico score, if I get a cc and it starts being reported will I be able to get a fico score after a few months using this kit, or did the message of not having enough info that I got count as my fico score?I did not see a statement in the info on the kit that you needed to have current info in order for it to generate a score. I did read that in one of the forums later. Anyway if someone can help I would appreciate it. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Can't use the Suze Orman product I purchased.

Hi Analytical1 and welcome to the FICO Forums.

I checked with myFICO customer service and it's true that you didn't have enough recently reported or old enough credit to generate a FICO score -- and at myFICO, you have to be able to get a score to get a report.  Also, as you're probably aware, the full price of your Suze Kit has been refunded to you.

To get a FICO score you need at least one account open for 6 months and at least one account reported to the credit bureau within the past 6 months.  This criteria can be met by the same account or multiple accounts.  (Collections and public records don's qualify).  Then when your credit report reflects this, just come back to myFICO using the logon and password you've already set up, reorder, and you should have no trouble getting your reports and FICO scores.

Barry
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.