Cancel my Score Watch Subscription...

Newly active accounts
What is this?  |  Score impact
Currently monitoring, no activity found yet
^
l
l
See this - absolutely untrue!
 I recd TWO new accounts within the last 2 months - NEITHER one caused an alert. My score went UP approx 24 points. NOTHING! I have received only TWO alerts the entire membership when it should have been MUCH more than that. Frankly, your software does not work correctly and you definately should not be charging for it! I have had to pull my CR no less than 3 times since I joined scorewatch (2 months ago) - that has cost me over $36 - NOT including the $8.95 per month "Scorewatch" charge.
Enough is Enough. I will use someone else for watching my CR, thank you very much.
"Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into" Ollie
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Cancel my Score Watch Subscription...

Sorry to hear that you're not getting alerts.

Do realize, though, that posting a request for cancellation here on the forums won't do anything. You'll need to contact customer service.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.