Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled MyFico 3B monitoring

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cancelled MyFico 3B monitoring

I decided to cancel my MyFico monitoring a couple days ago. Since the lady that took my call didn't even ask why, I figured I would list the reasons here. I kind of doubt it will be read by anyone who matters at Fair Issac, but I will leave it here just in case.

First off, the reporting is incredibly delayed compared to other paid and free options. I have subscriptions to other services that notify me of alerts sometimes a week before MyFico alerts me. For it to cost 24.95, I expect better service than this. If a new account is opened in my name, I would like to know the day that it happens, maybe the next day would be acceptable as well, but not a week later.

Second, there are many issues with the service such as bureaus not updating for months at a time. When you call in about it, they admit it is a problem on their end. Yet they offer nothing in compensation for the time that you got no updates. It is kind of irritating, especially considering that again, it costs 24.95 and you arent getting what you paid for.

Third reason I kind of mentioned already. The lady that took my cancellation call asked no questions as to why I was calling. She didnt attempt to retain me as a customer at all. If I was running my own business, I would absolutely ask why people were no longer satisfied and what I could do about it. It appears Fair Issac isn't very concerned though. They have their product feedback forum buried as a subtopic of a forum called "This n that." This subforum topic should be front and center at the top of the forum list.

That is all. Thanks for reading and hopefully this will help influence them to change, although I kind of doubt it will.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
jsantiago102
Valued Member

Re: Cancelled MyFico 3B monitoring

Hi Johnny. I was thinking the same thing. Fico has me as high uti, when I am at 7%. I can only assume they have not updated there reports yet. I would call but, given the reception your call received I won't waste my time.

Message 2 of 4
credgirl
Regular Contributor

Is it a charge for the "community"? I think this has been the best part of myfico for me.
Message 3 of 4
jsantiago102
Valued Member

I agree credgirl. This forum has been a God send for me!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.