Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled Score Watch

tag
dwhanc00
New Contributor

Cancelled Score Watch

After a very unproductive discussion with "customer service", I have decided to cancel my subscription to SW.  I would have to call the service overall as OK, but not worth the monthly payments when often times their system fails to catch increases or changes and does not alert you to them.  It is a good idea, but unfortunately they are unable to execute.  I have not received one alert since July 28th.  I have paid off credit cards and also used credit cards with transactions that well exceed the 5% threshold and I know there have been other changes.  I was told by the rep that I would have to buy a report to find out...  No, actually I should have received alerts from SW telling me of the changes and any affect it might have had on my score.  I know what is on my report and do not need to pull it monthly, THAT IS WHY I HAVE, actually HAD, SW. 

Obviously the rep did not care, nor did the supervisor, that I planned to cancel.  No questions and no attempt to offer solutions.  The supervisor simply stated my billing date and said it cancellation would be effective on that date.  Maybe a 20 second conversation.  Guess there is no value to long time users of myFico - off and on since 2004 or 2005.  O well, there are other ways to monitor scores and credit reports....

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
awal
Regular Contributor

Re: Cancelled Score Watch

@dwhanc00 wrote:

After a very unproductive discussion with "customer service", I have decided to cancel my subscription to SW.  I would have to call the service overall as OK, but not worth the monthly payments when often times their system fails to catch increases or changes and does not alert you to them.  It is a good idea, but unfortunately they are unable to execute.  I have not received one alert since July 28th.  I have paid off credit cards and also used credit cards with transactions that well exceed the 5% threshold and I know there have been other changes.  I was told by the rep that I would have to buy a report to find out...  No, actually I should have received alerts from SW telling me of the changes and any affect it might have had on my score.  I know what is on my report and do not need to pull it monthly, THAT IS WHY I HAVE, actually HAD, SW. 

Obviously the rep did not care, nor did the supervisor, that I planned to cancel.  No questions and no attempt to offer solutions.  The supervisor simply stated my billing date and said it cancellation would be effective on that date.  Maybe a 20 second conversation.  Guess there is no value to long time users of myFico - off and on since 2004 or 2005.  O well, there are other ways to monitor scores and credit reports....

+1

Starting Scores: 
Current Scores:  
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.