Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling MYFICO products

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Canceling MYOPIC products

Interesting.  So if I call MYFICO on their errors, there's an arbitrary limit of what you'll be responsible for?  Hmmm.  Well folks, be very careful purchasing credit reports through MYFICO.  I purchased two credit reports several weeks ago and the reports had stale information on them.  I demanded a credit.  Today I cancelled my monthly subscriptions to Qtrly Monitoring and ScoreWatch and although MYFICO charge my credit card for the october service they arbitrarily terminated the service today 15 days early.  I demanded a credit for that.  All I expected was to cancel subscription and have access to the service to which I had pai through the end of October.  MYFICO sees it differently.  I was getting close to closing on my mortgage and purchase again credit reports through MYFICO, but because I cancelled the Score Watch and Qtrly Monitoring, my profile was wiped an had no access to the credit reports I purchased 106-09.  Apparently, there's not credit for getting a credit report for only 9 days.  Like I had mentioned in earlier post...FAKO scores?  What's the difference when you get  updated activity on your report...  Have a nice evening.  Thanks for the effort to get refunds of $12.76, $3.96 and $7.16.  That's one credit report and one month of monitoring and scorewatch.  So it looks like $22 is MyFICO's limit on customer service.  Barry, I wish you an Fair Isaac well.  This type of customer service is less than profitable.

I still say "Buyer Beware"...read the posts on these products.  They are either inaccurate or late.  You make up your mind.

Solorider

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.