Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling My Fico

tag
LoveGoodCredit
Frequent Contributor

Cancelling My Fico

Sorry to leave you guys, but I am cancelling myfico.   There are problems with this service and customer service just wants to argue with you about it and not fix it.  I would rather sign up with equifax and get monthly reports instead of having to wait and fight customer service.  I have to leave everyone here.

Starting Score:
August Equifax 558 TU 600 EX 570
Current Score: Equifax FICO 642 TU FICO662 EX 651 (credit.com) 06/21/2013
Goal Score: 720 All Across

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Cancelling My Fico

You don't have to leave.  You can cancel the service and still remain on the forums.

Message 2 of 15
NewbieReed
Frequent Contributor

@guiness56 wrote:

You don't have to leave.  You can cancel the service and still remain on the forums.

+1   Ditto. I dont have the service  and Im on the forums. Dont leave us behind! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 526 EXP 09/2012 600 FICO 10/2012 608 EX (lenderpull)11/2012
Current Score: 705 FICO TU (10/2014)Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 15
Jutz
Valued Contributor

Yeah, the service and the forums are completely independant.  I think leaving the ScoreWatch is more of a "graduation" for some people than anything.

• Current: EQ FICO 706, TU FICO 701, EX FICO 706 | Starting Score: 525 (05/2012)
  • Starting total revolving credit: $1100 | Current total revolving credit: $36,700
  • Inquiries (12 Months): EQ 2 TU 1 EX 1 | Most Recent: 1/21/2014
Chase Freedom $9500
DCU Visa $10000
Capital One QS $2000
AMEX BCE $3000
Lowe's CC $8500
WalMart CC $3100
BOA Platinum $600
AMEX Gold NPSL
Message 4 of 15
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

There is no need to stop participating in the forum... I went over 6 months without purchasing anything from this site. I didn't need my scores and I get daily 3 bureau reports from another service...

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 5 of 15
Oyiwaa
Regular Contributor

hey,

Hang in there - I don't have MyFico service, but still participate in this forum.  It is a valuable resource - so stay around here. You will learn a lot as you continue the rebuilding process.

If you want daily unlimited credit monitoring, USAA is available.

If you want monthly access to your Equifax FICO score, get an M&T bank account, and for about $3.00 per month (or free with a higher balance) you can get a real FICO score every month.

cheers, Oyiwaa.

Message 6 of 15
LoveGoodCredit
Frequent Contributor

Awesome thanks guys!  I am going to look at another service.  If I can stay then I am going to stay here this forum is the best forum I have ever been to and all of your advice is invaluable!   Thanks for the adivce.

Edited:  Where is a good place to get monthly fico scores, anyone?  I can get approved now for the house but I have the option to wait a little bit and do more building.

Starting Score:

Message 7 of 15
CasperJack14
Contributor

I use Experian. They gave me a rate of around $8 a month and I can pull my report and score as much as I want.

Starting Score: 577 EX 9/9/2015
Current Score: 577 EX 9/9/2015
Goal Score: 700

Message 8 of 15
guiness56
Epic Contributor

@LoveGoodCredit wrote:

Awesome thanks guys!  I am going to look at another service.  If I can stay then I am going to stay here this forum is the best forum I have ever been to and all of your advice is invaluable!   Thanks for the adivce.

Edited:  Where is a good place to get monthly fico scores, anyone?  I can get approved now for the house but I have the option to wait a little bit and do more building.

There is no place for you to purchase all 3 FICO scores.  Experian has not sold their FICO score to the consumer since Feb 2009.

You can get a TU FICO at transunioncs.com but it is a TU98 same as this site.

I believe you can still get the FICO at EQ but it is hard to find.  Or you can get it on this site.

Also, I have been on this site for 5 years and have never purchased anything.  No one has run me off yet.

Message 9 of 15
LoveGoodCredit
Frequent Contributor

I think my lender pulled a credexpert or something.  What scoring model is that?  it was two months ago when my Transunion was 604 and when they pulled it it was a 599 which was my previous.  NOW Credit Karma showed  HUGE point jump and their vantage score has always matched my TU score to the T at 671.  I am so curious what my fico is.

Starting Score:

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.