Valued Member
bmagnant

Cancelling Scorewatch

When I cancelled my subscription was I supposed to lose the reports I had purchased?

I assumed I would lose the reports I got with Scorewatch, but was surprised to ose ALL of my reports.

Brent

Administrator Emeritus
Barry

Re: Cancelling Scorewatch

bmagnant wrote:

When I cancelled my subscription was I supposed to lose the reports I had purchased?

I assumed I would lose the reports I got with Scorewatch, but was surprised to ose ALL of my reports.

Brent

Hi bmagnant....It's true that the only reports you're going to lose as a result of canceling will be for the product canceled.

Keep in mind that the FICO Credit Complete and FICO Standard reports expire after 30 days, so that's what may have happened to your other reports. Reports purchased as part of the Suze Orman FICO Kit and FICO Quarterly Monitoring remain available for the life of the product.
Now freelance writing and blogging at SpeakingOfCredit.com, in a past life I served as FICO consumer affairs manager and myFICO Forums community manager from 2007 to 2012.
Valued Member
bmagnant

I did not realize they were only good for 30 days. I am sure that is why I lost my other reports; they were well over 30 days ago. I printed them all out so it isn't a big deal.

Thanks!

New Visitor
Shay1776

I'm trying to cancel my subscription to the 10 day trial. I tried doing through the website link "my subscriptions" and I tried calling to no avail. 

New Visitor
Vvvvv

I'm on hold for over 8 minutes trying to cancel. This is bull.
TxLady

I agree this is bull to try and cancel ScoreWatch. I have been trying to cancel this thing for 3 days (which REQUIRES you to call a 1-888 number to cancel) and I was on hold for over 10 mins each time. Finally, I got a hold of "Joyce"; a horrible person. She was rude and said that some people have to wait 45 MINUTES in order to cancel this service. On top of that, if you read the information box this time is wrong for calling; she said they are there until 6pm Central; BULL. I called during the posted time and NO ONE ANSWERS. Of course, I didn't wait 45 mins - WHAT A RIP-OFF!!! I had to challenge the charge with my credit card after the encounter with Joyce.

New Visitor
unhappywiththiscrap

I recommend calling the regular customer service number at 800.319.4433.  I was on-hold for 30 minutes on the 800 number provided to cancel my subscription, but magically got through right away when calling this number with a "billing question"

New Contributor
tinom1234

I was only on hold for a few minutes...I called in the morning, around 10 am.

EX 758 | EQ 721 | TU 768
Goal: 760+ across the board by May 2015
Gold Delta SkyMiles AMEX $32.8K | Citi Thank You Preferred $7K | Discover It $8.2K | Chase $3K + a few store cards
Regular Contributor
awal

I can confirm that calling the 800.319.4433 listed above was seamless. I was able to cancel my service with just a few minutes of waiting...

Starting Scores: 667 EQ 09/2013 | 682 TU08 01/2014 | 685 EX 03/2013(via AMEX App)
Current Scores: 667 EQ 09/2013 | 681 TU08 07/2014 | 689 EX 06/2014(via AMEX CLI)

AMEX BCE $12.3K | AMEX Zync NPSL | Cap1 Quicksilver MC $3.5K | NFCU Visa Signature cashRewards $20K
NFCU NavChek $15K | Target Visa $5K | Comenity VS $2.2K | Walmart $3.3K
New Visitor
matvw

So far, not having good luck with cancellation. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+