Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot update ScoreWatch alerts

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cannot update ScoreWatch alerts

That's good news.  I pulled mine as well with the free report they provided me, my score hadn't changed but I *still* cannot update my Alert Settings.  I got an alert because of random collection and my score decreased, but now I can't set my ScoreWatch to alert me when it goes up, unless it jumps back 50+ points to what it was.    This is ridiculous.

Message 11 of 15
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

jommie wrote:

I'm trying to update my target score to receive alerts, since my score has just gone up a few points, but I haven't been able to for over a week.

I get this message:

There is a temporary problem updating your alert settings. Your alert settings have been reset to their original values.

We apologize for this inconvenience. The Score Watch support team has been notified of this problem and will work to fix it. You can try again to update your settings in a few hours.

This is pretty sad.  How am I supposed to get alerts for what I want when I can't update the settings? 

I'm looking into the alert setting problem and will get back to you all with what I find out.
Message 12 of 15
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Barry wrote:

jommie wrote:

I'm trying to update my target score to receive alerts, since my score has just gone up a few points, but I haven't been able to for over a week.

I get this message:

There is a temporary problem updating your alert settings. Your alert settings have been reset to their original values.

We apologize for this inconvenience. The Score Watch support team has been notified of this problem and will work to fix it. You can try again to update your settings in a few hours.

This is pretty sad.  How am I supposed to get alerts for what I want when I can't update the settings? 

I'm looking into the alert setting problem and will get back to you all with what I find out.
Word has it that this alert-setting error will be fixed by mid-next week. (fingers are crossed) Smiley Wink
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!  It finally worked earlier this week.
Message 14 of 15
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Glad to hear it's working again! Smiley Happy
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.