Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clearing alerts needed

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Clearing alerts needed

It's useless seeing the same alerts over and over again.

There needs to be done way to set stays on alerts so only the ones you want to see show up.

Having a read, unread, and flagged status for each alert would be nice along with corresponding tabs to view alerts with each of those statuses and an all alerts for those people who like to see everything.

Additional filtering by type of alert would be nice.

This area needs a lot of work to make it useful.

If you made all your developers use the products they are developing, might realize how user unfriendly some of these features are.
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

TjRe: Clearing alerts needed

Agreed. This is annoying and backward. This is 2017. Fix it.

Message 2 of 11
gabbygail
Established Member

Re: TjRe: Clearing alerts needed

Totaly agree. Their alert system needs a tremendous amount of work. Mass delete for starters. I don't have the time to click on each one to delete.  If anyone is looking to buy this product know that their alert system needs a ton of work. 

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I cant even find the delete, if i could i'd sit and do it.  I can find no way to clear them off, its kinda tiresome to have 3 years of alerts show up when all i really want is the current month, maybe, and even then probably not so much.

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Agreed, I have 90+ alerts and I have to open each one to remove. Add a feature similar to email where you can mark them all read, deleted etc... Also, allow filtering so you can filter by alert type, credit bureau etc...

Thank you!

Message 5 of 11
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Crickets from the FICO team.

Just keep paying & shut up!

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 6 of 11
Cindy_FICO
Administrator Emeritus

wrote:

Agreed, I have 90+ alerts and I have to open each one to remove. Add a feature similar to email where you can mark them all read, deleted etc... Also, allow filtering so you can filter by alert type, credit bureau etc...

Thank you!

We've added this feature to our iOS app and hope to add it to other areas. 

Message 7 of 11
gabbygail
Established Member

Need to add it to your main site as well

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow the technical aspect of this website has gone from bad to worse over the corse of a few months. 

Alerts are disappearing.

Unable to start new topics due to technical error with having to add tags and site not excepting them. (Hence posting this here)

Your editor looks amatuer and low quality in IE at least.  No margins or even padding. Quote box and editor are nearly off the page. Editor as three lines with middle line with only one choice.(ABC)

Your check out e commerce system is malfunctioning. Example. Payment goes through and still asking to update payment. 

For being a larger company I would think this site would be technically steller. Whatever company is doing your tech support needs to be shown the door.   I will be cancelling my account as soon as my mortgage goes through.  I'm fastly losing comfident in your ability to offer a functional website for the high cost and to keep my personal data secure. 

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't most people use Android? 

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.