Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combined FICO Kit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Combined FICO Kit

Is there a package available for purchase to include both me and my husbands Credit and FICO information.  Also can i request to receive credit reports from both Transunion and Equifax?

Many thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Combined FICO Kit

@Anonymous wrote:

Is there a package available for purchase to include both me and my husbands Credit and FICO information.  Also can i request to receive credit reports from both Transunion and Equifax?

Many thanks

The Suze Orman FICO Kit Platinum includes three personalized credit reports and three FICO scores available from your choice of Equifax and/or TransUnion.

It's a good idea to wait at least 30-45 days before accessing a 2nd report from the same bureau in order to ensure that you don't access a duplicate report (i.e., to be able to see any changes reflected).

Message 2 of 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Combined FICO Kit

Unfortuantely myFICO doesn't offer a his-and-hers package. Both accounts are held seperately within myFICO. However clever idea (Ahem..Barry (an Admin) take note). It probably isn't offered due to risk of divorce, privacy concerns, etc.

You can buy both Equifax and TransUnion reports anytime. In the past I have used FICO® Standard. Also used Suze Orman's FICO® Kit Platinum which gives you 3 reports by which to pull between now and the future. FYI, there are discount codes out there. Google them first. Also, I just received an e-mail for a discount code. Look around in the home page, you may find one. If not, PM me and I'll give it to you.

ETA....drats...foiled by slow typing!

Message Edited by llecs on 07-14-2009 06:12 PM
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.