cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Considering leaving scorewatch or myfico...no changes reported even though there has been some

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Considering leaving scorewatch or myfico...no changes reported even though there has been some

I am tired of purchasing new reports and finding the changes there without ever receiving an alert...  I get the alerts from EQ's website but not from here. EQ said my score band has entered a new level, guess I have to purchase there scorewatch instead of myfico's in order to see what they are talking about. I had 3 disputed items two of which fell off and was never reported to me here, never got a text message or nothing.

I might stay here just for the forums but I am really considering leaving. Maybe somewhere that can get TU report as well.

I have brought quite a few people here to build there credit, I have even started helping my father build his up and am paying his monthly cost.

If something doesn't happen or change I'm out of here! I needed TU and EQ but might have to go somewhere else to get it, although I just love the forums.

Angry in AZ,

Steve

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Considering leaving scorewatch or myfico...no changes reported even though there has been some

Sorry to hear you're not happy with Score Watch or myFICO....

Perhaps you're not aware that Score Watch from myFICO:

• doesn't alert you when items are removed from your EQ report
  • requires that you actually switch the "target" score setting to "on" if you want to be alerted to score changes that do not coincide with a credit alert

To learn more about SW, please read the Score Watch Guide.  Let us know if you have any more questions or problems.  Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Considering leaving scorewatch or myfico...no changes reported even though there has been some

i joined score watch 8/109 and have gotten 14 alert on my first report I think the trick is to set it to trigger a alert for ever balance update this forces a util check
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.