Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continued issues with getting myFico service

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Continued issues with getting myFico service

I joined myFico back in October actually signed up for the 3B credit monitoring plan for the $29.95 a month. Then a couple days later I logged in to check my scores and look for any changes and noticed my scores and 3B reports were gone and I was told a refund was given. I didnt want to have a refund I wanted the monitoring so I called customer service and found out there was some enrollment with TU issue and I couldnt have the fico monitoring.  I called TU that day and asked them what type of enrollment issues are preventing me from being a member of myFico.  They had no idea what I was talking about.  My address and basic personal information was complete verified and accurate so I figured I would try again.  I waited the 72 hours as per the fico CSR instructed me to, then tried once again to sign up.  Entered my information and put in my CC and received an email that my payment was processed given a transaction and order number so I thought great lets go see.  Well i logged in and nothing. No scores no 3B reports not a single product available to me.  I checked the order number and my bank account again to make sure everything was done properly.  My account was charged the $29.95 and I still had no access.  I called customer service once again and this time I got a CSR who seemed to be fairly new, or had no idea what he was doing.  I explained to him what had happened the last time, and at least 5 or more times during the phone conversation, he told me about my order cancellation from October and that I was refunded the money.  I said to him each time Sir I am aware of that I am referring to the order I just placed 20 minutes ago.  I gave him the order number and he verified my ID, then telling me he couldnt find my order.  I said well myFico charged me and gave me this number how is that possible?  He just kept referring to the October order and how it was refunded.  Finally I said is there anything that could delay this order from being denied.  He put me on hold for the third time and said I should wait about 30 to 60 minutes for the system to update the information. Now i recall the last time I signed up there wasnt any waiting time to receive my scores or 3B report but I was becomming aggitated so I decided not to argue and agreed to wait and call back in an hour if nothing changed.

I actually waited 90 minutes and when there wasn't any change on my account i called customer service back and wouldn't you know it I got the same CSR.  He still couldn't find my order from that day and as soon as he said my October order was refunded and the account was closed I had enough.  Sir I want to speak to a supervisor right now.  I do not like to become Irate and give people a hard time but I felt i was entitled to an answer and a resolution in this matter because after all myFico charged my CC.  A few minutes later a supervisor came on the line and I explained the situation, by some miracle she was able to almost instantly find my order from that date and through further investigation told me now I have an issue with EQ.  This was becomming a real problem for me.  She explained EQ is not reporting a matching address on my CR. She asked me if i had moved recently.  I said no I have been at this address for close to 2 years and I know EQ has my correct address because I have received mail coorospondence from them.  So she kindly refunded my CC again and told me to contact EQ to resolve the problem, and to wait at least 24 to 48 hours before trying to enroll again in myFico.. My conversation with EQ proved pointless because they indeed had my current and correct address on file and there were no flags or indications on my file of any sort. Then of course the EQ rep told me about their credit monitoring system and that myFico is a 3rd party service and use a different scoring model then the 3B's do and I should enroll in that servce.  Well I thought about it but because the rep was being so persistant about me signing up with him obviously trying to get a commision I said no thanks ill do it online at home.  Then I heard the most obnoxious attempt at trying to score a sale he said well you may not be able to sign up online because it's different then how we do it here.  Huh? But i refused to argue with him so I just ended the call.  I did in fact sign up for the thirty day trial for $4.95 then its $17.95 per month.  I did this because I cant seem to believe their wouldnt be a problem with signing up again with myFico.  I mean there is still one credit agency out there EX and I can only imagine what would happen then.I am not particularly happy with having to use EQ monitoring I would much rather use myFico but I am concerned about any further issues.  If anyone has any suggestions for me I am open to all. I have another 3 weeks of EQ left and if I can make a successful enrollment in myFico i would be extremely happy about that and cancel with EQ.  Thank You for reading my post and as always comments and advice are welcome.  Have a Blessed Day 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Re: Continued issues with getting myFico service

oh... what a story Smiley Sad   Do you have problems signing up for the free services like Creditkarma, Quizzle, credit.com, CreditSesame, etc ?  Can you access your free reports thru annualcreditreport.com ?  I have never tried to sign up for 3B reports but I cannot access the free reports on EX and EQ but I can easy buy and pay  reports. The free reports I would need to do by mail and provide  paper forms and ID, etc.  ... so that seams equally illogic but I gave up.  Some things simply cannot be explained.  Could it be that you just recently started your credit file and it is not yet 6 months or so?  I would expect MyFico to try everything possible to help as you would be a subscription customer and this should be interesting to them Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been with CK for over a year even though they are lousy at reporting accurate but i have never had a problem before.  I have the required conformation number EQ gives you once you have been identified and verified as well with TU and EX I dont know how to explain the issues with myFico only that I dont want to take a chance of trying to make a purchase again on my CC then having to get another refund to many of them might make me look suspicious to my CC company.  I might contact myFico today and see what i can resolve 

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

On another note would you be able to instruct me on how I can apply the credit card pictures on my siggy like you have i tried a couple different ways but they dont seem to work for me.  Thanks 

Message 4 of 8
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

On another note would you be able to instruct me on how I can apply the credit card pictures on my siggy like you have i tried a couple different ways but they dont seem to work for me.  Thanks 

From the member rank you should be able to use html in your signature so you can follow here

Good luck!   ... and you do not need to post any tests but can simply click on a past post of yours to check how it is displayed Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well i managed to get 7 out of 10 i cant figure out how to fit them all on there 

Message 6 of 8
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Well i managed to get 7 out of 10 i cant figure out how to fit them all on there 

Could it be that you have a line break between the seedling and your cards? If so remove that and if not try to remove the seedling, add all cards and  see if it can display in 1 line. You can always add the seedling again on the first line but without any line break and with align right... it is a bit a playing and testing to get the result you want. Smiley Happy .... also the height of the cards you can modify try instead of 50 to take 48 and see if the last line is fully displayed...lol.. I have no clue of html but simply played around a bit and have messed up quite a few times Smiley Happy  

10 cards you should be able to fit into 1 line Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 8
da1960
New Visitor

I purchased the same product recently, and I can't access anything on myfico either.  I can't understand why I have been charged for it if I am unable to use it.  Did you get your problem resolved?  If so how?

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.