Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could we have some consistency?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could we have some consistency?

In looking at my scores in older versions, I find that I get a score in Auto 8 and 9 across all 3 bureaus, but in the older version I get Auto 2 at EXP, Auto 4 at TU and Auto 5 at EQ.

Are these different versions the same or even similar or am I being given apples and oranges to compare? There is a 56 point spread between them (750 at EXP, 805 at EQ and 806 at TU)

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Could we have some consistency?

@Anonymous wrote:

In looking at my scores in older versions, I find that I get a score in Auto 8 and 9 across all 3 bureaus, but in the older version I get Auto 2 at EXP, Auto 4 at TU and Auto 5 at EQ.

Are these different versions the same or even similar or am I being given apples and oranges to compare? There is a 56 point spread between them (750 at EXP, 805 at EQ and 806 at TU)

I think reading the opening post in this thread will answer most, if not all, of your questions.  That type of spread is not unusual.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Understanding-FICO-Scoring/The-many-flavors-of-FICO-Editions-versions-and-variations/td-p/1197617 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.