Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Score Alert

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Score Alert

Has anyone credit score got updated today? My credit report should have been updated today and I still see no change.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Credit Score Alert

Which product are you using?
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

llecs

I have the FICO® Quarterly Monitoring product. I called customer service and the rep said he does see 1 free credit report. but When I click on quarterly monitoring service I don't see any options to pull my current report. The rep said I should see it but since I can't he can't help me. he suggested that I should wait until the evening to see if I get any update or not.

Message 3 of 8
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I don't know if this is the case or not, but I have read a few posts where the free TU report what scheduled to come that day and it didn't arrive until later that evening or early the next day. Was it scheduled to come today?
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes, it was scheduled to come today. the rep said to wait until the evening. I guess I will wait and see.

thanks for the info.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

my score got updated 12:24 am EST 
Message 6 of 8
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Looks like they get shoved through sometime during the evening, Pacific time.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 7 of 8
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita
Moved:

I have split FLDean's posts off to form their own thread, titled "Different EQ scores from EQ site and from myFICO Scorewatch".

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.