cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit freeze cannot pull all 3 reports...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit freeze cannot pull all 3 reports...

So, like a lot of people, I have all three CR frozen...

I went to use my once quarterly report update, and it said due to a freeze MyFico can not pull Experian....

What gives...

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit freeze cannot pull all 3 reports...

You'll have to remove the freeze for MyFICO to access your credit profile. I had the same issue and it's what I had to do in order to get my report.

I emailed the customer support to double check that nothing else could be done and they verified I would have to remove it.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can verify as well. Froze all 3 in early Sept & when I went up pull my monthly 3b on Oct 1st myFICO couldn't pull experian. Contacted support & they told me I'll need to unfreeze EX (they recommended all 3 but I only have the problem with EX) before pulling reports. I spent thirty seconds and requested temporary thaw of EX for 2 days starting 11/1 and was able to pull reports just fine this time.

Apparently it's a quirk with EX that they don't consider myFICO an existing relationship after freezing.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

You will need to temporarily unfreeze all reports before you sign up for MyFico and then put the freeze back after you sign up.

This article has more details about a security freeze and you might learn something new from it. 

https://www.hotpersonalfinance.com/importance-security-freeze-credit-reports/

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.